Duty & Tax Calculator
PARS Check
Setup Account


Canada’s Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Policies

The Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) is the federal agency that is charged with border security, immigration enforcement, and customs services. If you are trying to import into Canada, you must get past the CBSA. As part of its customs services, the CBSA administers anti-dumping and countervailing laws which are designed to protect Canadian companies […]

Import Alert: The Food and Drug Regulations Relating to Nutrition Labeling, List of Ingredients, and Food Colors were Amended, an Import Brokers in Vancouver Can Guide You through the Changes

ARGO Customs is alerting all importers that there are amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations regarding the list of ingredients, nutrition labeling, and food coloring. On December 14, 2016, the Government of Canada finalized changes to the Nutrition Facts label which could have drastic impacts for food importers. Import brokers in Vancouver, like ARGO […]

Export Brokers in Canada Can Help You Export Rifles and Other Complicated Goods Under CITES Regulations

ARGO Customs are experienced export brokers in Canada who are well-versed in exporting a variety of goods under the CITES regulations. Exporting certain goods, such as rifles, is complex under the CITES system. An export broker, like ARGO Customs, can significantly speed-up the processing time, ensure quick reviews, and get your goods in transit to […]

Import Commercial Goods into Canada

Importing commercial goods into Canada is not as simple as crossing the border. The Canadian Government requires all importers to register with the government and obtain an RM Export Import Account number. RM Export/Import Accounts Explained RM Export/Import Accounts are mandatory before you can import commercial goods into Canada. The RM Export/Import Account (“RM Account”) […]

Importing Seafood into Canada

Fish and seafood are subject to special import and customs rules. If you are looking to import seafood into Canada, ARGO Customs is experienced at addressing all manner of import and customs needs. Simply reach out to one of our many specialists, and he or she will be happy to assist you. No one is […]

Importing into Canada – An Overview of the Harmonized System

The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (commonly, the Harmonized System or “HS”), is the multifunction standardized international naming system for products, that was developed and implemented by the World Customs Organization (“WCO”). You must comply with the Harmonized System before you can import any goods into Canada. The HS tells you if you owe […]

Before Importing or Exporting Commercial Goods into Canada you have to obtain your Import/Export Business Number from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
For an import-export (RM) account:

Call 1-800-959-5525 or Use Business Registration Online (BRO)

Will be the same as your BN with extension RM0001.
Sample: 123456789RM0001