For Non-Resident Importers

The CBSA has provided a template indicating the information required to process a request to maintain records outside of Canada, available at

Please note that this is not a prescribed form and the same information may be provided in a different format. This template will be included in an appendix to a future version of D memorandum 17-1-21.

The request must be sent to:

Non-Resident Importer Program
Trade Operations Division
Canada Border Services Agency

1980 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga ON L4W 5R7

PO Box 7000 Stn A
Mississauga ON L5A 3A4