I’d like to Export an antique/ vintage car from Canada to US for a personal use. Could you please advise.

For importing to US: Generally, classic or antique vehicles are exempt from Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) pollution and safety requirements.If the vehicle is at least 21 years old, there are no EPA compliance requirements upon importation.A motor vehicle that is at least 25 years old can be lawfully imported into the U.S. without regard to whether it complies with all applicable DOT Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). the 25 year period runs from the date of the vehicle’s manufacture.The importer must file with CBP, upon entry, an EPA form 3520-1.Some more paperwork should be done, please ask our broker.