On December 9, 2019, the Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT), pursuant to subsection 76.03(3) of the Special Import Measures Act (SIMA), initiated an expiry review of its finding made on January 9, 2015, in Inquiry No. NQ-2014-001, concerning the dumping of hot-rolled deformed steel concrete reinforcing bar in straight lengths or coils, commonly identified as […]
With ARGO Customs broker, your goods will cross borders seamlessly. We will manage all customs work on time and on budget. We see every shipment as urgent.Read more
ARGO Customs broker makes it easy for individuals to ship into or out of Canada making the process quick and saving you on customs broker fees.Read more
About ARGO Customs
ARGO Business Corp. ( Argo Customs Brokers) Canadian Customs Brokers provide quick and reliable customs clearance services in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton, Canada. We help with customs clearance anywhere in Canada, both for personal and commercial shipments.
Our specialists can help you exchange shipments with any country on any form of transportation, saving you a great deal of time, troubles and resources.Read more
We are totally impressed with the efficiency of your services, Irene. Your ability to draw everyone in via email is great and your timely responsiveness is to be commended...Miroslav TkachenkoCustoms Brokers5 / 5 starsdiv>Thank you for helping me understand importing and exporting procedures.
I received the shipment on-time and I am extremely happy with the service. I will be sure to pass along the excellent service and pleasant experience...Victor SafronovCustoms Brokers5 / 5 starsARGO BUSINESS CORP was the only company that took on our extraordinary order. We were guided and helped by ARGO through the entire process of importing goods to Canada...Alexander KnopovCustoms Brokers5 / 5 stars
Why use a customs broker when I can clear imports myself ?
Read more FAQ
You should be able to do the clearance yourself if you allocate sufficient time and effort into the process, however there are a few factors to consider:
– A customs broker will ensure that the importer is compliant with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) regulations
– A customs broker will assist the importer with Customs tariff, applicable tariff treatments and Other Government Departments requirements
– A customs broker will work with the suppliers making sure that preferential regimes are utilized and the importer is supplied with the necessary certificates to legally obtain the lowers duty rate possible
– A customs broker role is essential for the timely delivery of goods
– The importer does not need to drive to the warehouse facility where the goods are awaiting clearance, take the documents to Customs and wait for the officers to process the shipment
– The importer does not have to worry about filling out all the required CBSA forms
– Customs brokerage fees are more than reasonable and constitute a fraction of the importing cost.
CBSA has advised that under Natural Resources Canada’s (NRCan) Explosives legislation, airbags are no longer a regulated commodity.